The paper was published in “Energo-Info” magazine in October 2018, №6, download PDF (4.5 MB).
1. 1. Steven Stoft. Power System Economics: Designing Markets for Electricity. John Wiley & Sons, 2002.
2. Nikolay Simonov. Development of the Power system of the Russian Empire: The prehistory of Soviet Period. Dmitry Pozharsky University, 2016. (Russian only)
3. Vaclav Smil. Energy Myth and Realities: Bringing Science to the Energy Policy Debate. Government Institutes, 2010.
4. Electricity market. Website The free encyclopedia Wikipedia. URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_market.
5. Annual report by Market Counsel for 2017 // URL: https://www.np-sr.ru/sites/default/files/1_go_0.pdf (Russian only).
6. «Modern Economic of the Power System of Russia». 3-rd edition. / Under supervision of Oleg Barkin. Pero, 2017. (Russian only)
7. California electricity crisis. Website The free encyclopedia Wikipedia. URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_electricity_crisis.
8. G. Wynn. Power-Industry Transition, Here and Now, Wind and Solar Won't Break the Grid: Nine Case Studies // Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis, February 2018, p. 79. URL: http://ieefa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Power-Industry-Transition-Here-and-Now_February-2018.pdf.
9. Market liberalization and decarbonization of the Russian electricity industry: perpetuum pendulum // University of Oxford, Institute for Energy Studies, May 2018, 6 p. URL: https://www.oxfordenergy.org/wpcms/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Market-liberalization-and-decarbonization-of-the-Russian-electricity-industry-perpetuum-pendulum-Comment.pdf.
10. Market Counsel official website. URL: https://www.np-sr.ru/ru.
11. Regulation of the Wholesale Electricity and Capacity Market of Russia // URL: https://www.np-sr.ru/ru/regulation/joining/reglaments/index.htm.
12. Irina Chuchueva, Natalya Inkina. Combine Heat and Power plant Optimization problem under Wholesale Electricity Market condition in Russia. 2015. № 8. P. 195–238. URL: http://technomag.bmstu.ru/file/810776.html (Russian only).
13. Irina Chuchueva. Fuel Rate Calculation Methods for Combined Heat and Power plants. Science and Education, Moscow State Technical University magazine, 2016, № 2. URL: /sites/default/files/pdf/Chuchueva-Fuel-Rate.pdf (Russian only).
14. Administrator of the Trade System official website. URL: http://www.atsenergo.ru/.
15. Tatiana Vaskovskaya. Nodal prices analysis questions. Electrical plants. 2017. №1. P. 25–32. URL: /sites/default/files/pdf/Vaskovskaya-Nodal-Prices-Cases.pdf (Russian only).
* The original text was written for a Russian magazine. Thus the references available only in the Russian language are marked.